Your family vacation is a very special time. We are hoping camping in the Shuswap will be a big part of that experience. Ross Creek Campground would like to welcome you to our quiet and secluded campground, all nestled in amongst the trees and foliage. Pull-thoughs for the big boys.
Pull out your lawnchairs and enjoy the peace and quiet, listen to the birds or go for a walk along the walking trails around the campground and creek banks or just enjoy the natural beauty the Shuswap has to offer. Or you can stay connected to the outside world, we have wifi in the campground to help you with that. We’ve got it all.
- 20 full hook-up sites
- 30 no-service sites nestled in the trees with a common fire pit and water
- No open fires – must use propane BBQ’s to roast your smores
- Wifi internet access in the campground
- Full Service Sites $52.00/night
- Non Serviced Sites $32.00/night.
- Cancellation Policy: 7days prior to arrival date. Otherwise 1 night fee will be charged.
A Simply Excellent Family Camping Experience